Banner

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Join Hits4Pay.com under Me and Get the Bonus!


- Membership is FREE.
- $10 just for join.
- Get paid to visit advertiser's websites.
- Earn $0.02 per link clicked
- Earn 50% of your referral's earnings, up to 2 levels
- Realtime reports of your earnings.
- The minimum payout is $25 via PayPal

How much you can earn? Example:
  • You click 10 ads daily: you get $0.2 daily (10 x $0.02)
  • 20 of your first level referrals clicks 10 ads daily each: you get $2 daily (20 x 10 x $0.01)
  • 20 of your second level referrals clicks 10 ads daily each: you get $2 daily (20 x 10 x $0.01)
  • Your total daily income = $0.1 + $2 + $2 = $4.1
  • Your weekly income = 7x$4.1 = $28.7
  • Your monthly income = 30 x $4.1 = $123
  • The more active referrals you have, the bigger income flow you will have.
If you join via my referral link, I will personally give you bonuses (all payments directly to your e-gold account):
  • $0.3 as join bonus.
  • $0.3 per your 100 clicks.
  • Additional $0.5 per your 500 clicks
  • To prevent those who only join to get free $0.3 join bonus, I will pay the join bonus when you have 50 clicks, directly to your PayPal/e-gold/Liberty Reserve account.
OR, if you prefer, you may choose 60% profit sharing instead with me: I will pay you 60% of what I earn from you ($0.0060 per click if 1 click from you worths $0.01 for me), paid AFTER everytime I get the payments from Hits4Pay.com.
  • After join, please send me your username you used to register here and your PayPal/Liberty Reserve/e-gold account to me, and the type of bonuses you want, either incentives OR profit sharing via email topptc@gmail.com.
If you want to Hits4Pay.com to under me, while registering please check and recheck that your referrer is topptc.


Join now