Banner

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Join WorldLinx.con under Me and Get the Bonus!

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click
- Membership is FREE.
- Earn up to $1 per referral you recruit
- Get paid to visit advertiser's websites
- Earn up to $0.01 per link clicked
- Earn 5% of your referral's earnings
- Earn 5% of referral's purchases
- Realtime reports of your earnings
- The minimum payout is $10 via PayPal

If you join via my referral link, I will personally give you bonuses (all payments directly to your PayPal/e-gold/Liberty Reserve account):
  • $0.1 as join bonus.
  • To prevent those who only join to get free $0.1 join bonus, I will pay the join bonus when you have 50 clicks, directly to your PayPal/e-gold/Liberty Reserve account.
  • After join, please send me your username you used to register here and your PayPal/Liberty Reserve/e-gold account to me via email topptc@gmail.com.
If you want to WorldLinx.com to under me, while registering please check and recheck that your referrer is topptc.


Join now