Banner

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Join and Get Paid - Free Money Online


PTC (Paid to Click) is one of the safest and easiest way to earn money on the net. If you are new to this, please read here to learn more.

Join these programs under me by using my referral link, and I'll pay you right away. I will also continuously pay you for each of 100 clicks you have done. And not only that, for certain programs, for each 500 and 1,000 clicks of yours there will be bonus too from me! I will pay your bonuses using PayPal, Liberty Reserve or e-gold directly to your e-currency account of your choice (temporarily payments via LibertyReserve and e-gold is unavailable). I'll pay you continuously as long as the program still not scam and you are actively clicking the ads in the program.

Fyi, most PTCs use also PayPal and AlertPay as their payment processors. Few of them also use Liberty Reserve as one of their payment processor. So, if you don't have accounts with them, you can register at their websites freely.

But remember, join only if you haven't joined in the program because, according to their TOS, nobody allowed to have multiple accounts in those programs. And, please don't cheat, play fairly!

After you join these program under me, please inform me your details via email (topptc@gmail.com):

Clixsense.com
CrewBux.com
Earn3.com
Extra10.com
Hits4Pay.com
IsabelMarco.com
SWATcash
UrOnlineBux.com
WorldLinx.com